Video with instructions and demonstration on how to make a bear mask.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Play the video and have students talk about the topic and materials they need to do this craft.
3. Write the names of the materials on the board.
4. Play the video one more time for students to check if they are missing any materials.
5. Finally, elicit some steps students need to follow to make the bear mask.
Compartir MED en classroom: