Poster with instructions for students to follow steps on how to make a banana milkshakeSugerencia de uso
1. Project the poster using a beam projector for everyone to see it or print each of the cards and laminate them in advance.
2. Show students the poster for them to identify the different steps to make a Banana Milkshake.
3. Read the instructions aloud and double check the meaning of the new vocabulary.
4. Have students read the steps aloud after you and then have volunteers do it by themselves.
5. Ask students to pass to the front and say the steps for the recipe.
Compartir MED en classroom: