Video about general rules to follow on a field trip as well as recommendations and expectations on students' behavior.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see clearly.
2. Play the video and have students pay close attention to the rules and recommendations shown in it.
3. ask students to take notes of some rules and recommendations presented in the video.
4. Once the video is over, clarify any doubt if necessary and organize a group discussion about the advantages or disadvantages of rules.
5. Ask students to come up with some rules to follow when going on the field trip and have students copy them in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: