Online chart / lesson for students to identify different expressions to use when expressing agreement, disagreement and personal opinions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the website on the board for students to see it clearly.
2. Ask some volunteers to read the different expressions in each of the sections and explain them the differences between them.
3. Have students copy several examples they could use to express opinions, agreements and disagreements.
4. Ask students to work in teams and have them use these expression in sentences.
5. Have students share their work with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: