Online exercise to practice countable and uncountable nouns in EnglishSugerencia de uso
1. Show students the website with the exercise using the projector so all students can see clearly.
2. Read the instructions aloud and have students copy the words in their notebooks.
3. Ask students to solve the exercise individually and once they finish, have them work in pairs to check their answers.
4. Have volunteers tell their answers aloud and select it from the options.
5. Click on the "Check" button and allow students to correct their mistakes.
Compartir MED en classroom: