Online lesson containing useful expressions to express opinions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the lesson on the board using the projector so all students can see clearly.
2. Go over each section of the lesson and have volunteers read the expressions in it.
3. Ask students to make a table in their notebooks including all the expressions.
4. Ask students to work in teams of three and have them write some examples on how to use these expressions in context.
5. Have volunteers share their work with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: