Worksheet for students to work and practice the use of synonymsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make photocopies for each student in advance.
2. Give away the photocopies and ask students to work individually.
3. Read the introduction and make sure students understand what a synonym is and how to use them. Elicit simple examples.
4. Ask a volunteer to read the instructions and have students read the text in silence.
5. Once students have finished the activity, have them work in pairs to compare their work.
6. Have volunteers share their work with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: