Useful and interesting reading providing advice on what to do in a fire situation. The article provides audio that goes along and follows the text.Sugerencia de uso
1. Show students the article on the board using the projector so all students can see clearly.
2. Tell students they are going to read an article about being safe during a fire and ask some volunteers to read paragraphs.
3. Alternate the audio with the reading and have students take notes.
4. Once the reading is over, organize students in small teams and have them write their own article.
5. Ask teams to illustrate their work and once they finish, have them present their work to the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: