Worksheet to practice the use of imperativesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make photocopies for each student in advance.
2. Give away the photocopies to each student and go over each exercise little by little.
3. Ask students to read the instructions for each one of the exercises silently before they answer the exercises.
4. After students finish each exercise, ask them to review it with a partner.
5. Once students finish, ask some volunteers to read aloud their answers to the rest of the class or have them pass to the front to write their answers on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: