Worksheet to review punctuation, capitalization and quotation marks.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make photocopies for each student in advance.
2. Give the photocopies away to each student and have them read the instructions individually.
3. Before students start working on the exercise, ask them to tell you some of the basic punctuation rules and the marks used.
4. Ask students to work individually on the exercises and once they finish have them exchange their papers with another classmate.
5. Have students review and mark their classmates' work and ask some volunteers to pass to the front to write their answers on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: