Easy grammar explanation with examples and exercises on the past progressive.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the grammar explanation on the board so all students can see clearly.
2. Have volunteers read paragraphs of the grammar explanations and the examples and clarify any doubts.
3. Ask students to copy the main ideas and the forms of the past continuous in their notebooks as well as some examples.
4. Continue with the exercise and give students enough time to answer it.
5. Have students interchange their notebooks to review their answers. Allow students to correct their mistakes once the exercise has been corrected.
Compartir MED en classroom: