Interactive test / exercise on present progressive.Sugerencia de uso
1. Clarify doubts about present progressive before you project the exercise on the board.
2. Have students copy the first three exercises in their notebooks and give them enough time to solve them by themselves.
3. Have volunteers read their answers aloud once they finish answering the exercise.
4. Ask students to work with a partner to solve the last three exercises.
5. Once students finish, have them share their answers with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: