Worksheet with a text for students to practice reading and capitalization.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make photocopies for each student in advance.
2. Give away the photocopies to each student and ask students to read the text silently as the circle the words that should be capitalized
3. Have students answer the exercises individually and in silence.
4. Ask students to highlight new vocabulary words as they read the story.
5. Once students finish, ask some volunteers to read aloud paragraphs of the text and tell their answers to the rest of the class.
6. Organize students in small teams and have them look the meaning of the new vocabulary words in the dictionary.
Compartir MED en classroom: