Official Music Video for Dancing On My Own by RobynSugerencia de uso
1. Start your class by asking students: How do you feel today? Have you ever felt more than one feeling at the same time? When? What happened?
2. Tell students they are going to listen to a song.
3. Once the song is over, ask: How does this song make you feel?
4. Discuss as a group what the song is about and have them say how the girl in the song really feels.
5. Play the song again and encourage students to sing it along.
Compartir MED en classroom: